Our Waddler storytime is a 20 minute program that introduces rhymes, songs, and short stories to babies. We also heavily focus on parent-child interaction.
I do have some structure and rules for baby storytime.
- I always try to make it as comfortable as possible. This means that I sit on the floor with the parents/guardians. We also sit in a circle so no one feels left out.
- I ask that no food is handed out during this time. We do not want a baby revolt because little Tommy got Cheerios.
- I will not be offended if someone has to take a baby out for being fussy, upset or angry.
- Babies are allowed to roam around and move. I want them to have fun.
- I ask that everyone participates.
Current Storytime Templates